Who can join
CAMC Federal Credit Union membership is available to individuals (and qualifying organizations) associated with Charleston Area Medical Center (CAMC) and other designated companies who meet at least one of the common bond characteristics identified below as further outlined within the credit union’s charter/bylaws, as amended.
- Employees (full-time, part-time, temporary or per diem)
- Doctors granted hospital privileges and their office employees
- Medical staff
- Contract employees working at CAMC
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from member employer group
For a complete list of companies designated within our field of membership or to determine if you qualify for membership please contact us at (304) 388-5700.
As an added benefit, once a member, your immediate family members or household members may also be eligible for membership. Immediate family includes: spouse, child, stepchild, parent, sister, brother, grandparent, grandchild, foster-parent, stepbrother, stepsister, stepparent, son-in-law, daughter-in-law or parent-in-law. Household members are defined as any person living in and participating in the maintenance of the household.
Also, once a member, you can remain a member for life even if your eligibility status changes after becoming a member.