As a CAMC employee, you and your immediate family members are eligible for membership in the CAMC Federal Credit Union. Your Credit Union was established in 1977 as a not-for-profit, member owned financial institution serving employees of CAMC, related groups and their immediate families. Once a member, you can remain a member for life. If you are not currently a member, and want to learn more about membership eligibility, please call our office at (304) 388-5700
or review the Membership
section of our web site.
With our membership closed to the public, we rely heavily on earning each employee's trust to become their financial partner. Our mission involves people working together to provide convenient, competitive and professional financial services which build lifelong relationships and contribute to the quality of life of our members. Your credit union is a leader among its peers and takes pride not only in what services it provides, but also in how its business activities are conducted. We truly recognize that our members are our first priority and the most important part of our success.
Choosing your financial institution is not always an easy task but with your credit union, it's easy! Just stop by our office to sign up. You'll enjoy:
- Immediate, 24-hour access to your direct deposit payroll through our no annual fee, VISA check card.
- 24-hour access to your account information through our automated telephone service: Key-24: (304) 388-5724.
- Night depository service outside the credit union.
- Access to our NetBranch banking service, CU-Online and online web access to product and service information.
- 24-hour access to your credit card statements, check image retrieval and check re-ordering via the Internet.
- ATMs conveniently located at CAMC Memorial Hospital, General Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital, CAMC Teays Valley Hospital and outside the credit union office, as well as, check card access to over 911,000 ATMs and merchants nationwide who display the VISA debit, STAR or CIRRUS logo.
Whether it’s a checking, savings, or time deposit account or any of our full line of consumer loan products, CAMC Federal Credit Union’s goal is to be our members’ “One Stop Financial Center”. Currently, we offer a full range of deposit and consumer loan services to over 5,500 members. With over $60 million in assets, CAMC Federal Credit Union is the sixth largest credit union in the Kanawha Valley region.
If our staff can be of further assistance to you, please don't hesitate to call us at (304) 388-5700
. Thank you in advance for this opportunity to share our services with you and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your business. Together - We Make A Difference.