Home Equity Line of Credit/Home Equity Loan
Money at your fingertips with a home equity loan. Planning to purchase a new car or boat? Want to make some home repairs or add a new room? Want to take a dream vacation or consolidate your debts? Our home equity line of credit offers these great benefits:
- No annual fee.
- Under our current loan promotion, no closing costs may be available, or we may pay half your closing costs, depending upon your initial line of credit balance.
- Lines of credit available from up to 85% of appraised value based on credit history.
- 24-hour access to your line of credit is available through our automated telephone service (Key-24). As well as via CU-Online our internet banking service.
- 8-year draw period.
- Flexible payment options.
- Interest may be tax deductible (Consult your tax advisor.)
- Rates based on predetermined margins at, below or above the prime interest rate published in the Wall Street Journal depending on loan-to-value and credit history.
Fixed rate home equity loans are also available with 5 and 10-year repayment periods for qualified applicants. Property insurance and other restrictions may apply.
Home Mortgage (fixed and variable rates available)
Owning a home doesn’t have to be just a dream with a credit union mortgage loan owning your own home is the American dream and your credit union can help you purchase a home that is affordable. Even if you’ve had some problems obtaining credit in the past, we may be able to help you turn your dreams of home ownership into reality.
A home mortgage loan through your credit union offers these great benefits:
- Current market rates with as little as 3 percent down payment to qualified applicants.
- Low closing costs.
- Fixed rate or adjustable rate (ARM) Mortgages payable for up to 30 years.
- Quick closing dates with people you know and trust. Credit union approval within two days and closing generally within 30 to 45 days assuming there are no outside source delays.
- Rates can be set at time of approval and locked in for up to 60 days, or you can choose to float with the market until five days prior to the closing date to ensure that you receive the most current rate.