Millions of people lose their identities every year. Don’t be one of them.
Identity theft has been one of the top consumer complaints filed with the FTC for 16 years straight. Victims are spending an exorbitant amount of time and money dealing with it. The criminals are getting smarter, and they’re not going away. That’s why you need a company that’s more than a website. You need an established institution that understands all the potential threats, how to prevent them and how to restore any damage done.
IDShield offers the following:
Sign up for IDShield
- Social Security Fraud Detection
- Data Breach Notifications
- Medical Identity Theft Restoration
- Financial Identity Theft Restoration
- Fictitious Identity Monitoring
- DOB/Social Security Number Monitoring
- Black Market Website Surveillance
- Credit Inquiry Alerts, and much more
For your information, additional resources on identity theft are listed below. (Accessing these links will take you away from the Credit Union's web site. The information in these sites is for information only and does not constitute any endorsement by CAMC Federal Credit Union.)